Luminus Ventures: Investment Manager will be responsible for screening, analyzing and executing venture investments. This position will be involved in extensive financial, hardware technology due diligence, modelling and preparation of investment memorandum and presentations. The Investment Manager will also be involved with monitoring and evaluating performance of existing investments, preparing investor updates.
- Source new venture investments including meeting with founders and entrepreneurs, attending relevant conferences and networking events, and calling on new prospects
- Conduct detailed industry, business and financial due diligence on prospective investments
- Prepare in-depth financial and data analysis for potential investments, including customer and management references, market sizing and mapping, and industry research
- Develop financial models relating to financings, restructurings, valuation analyses and liquidity events
- Prepare thorough investment memorandum and presentations
- Develop investment themes within venture investment sector
- Maintain knowledge of existing investments and monitor financial performance
- Prepare quarterly investment analysis and write-ups of existing deals for investor and management reporting
- Support portfolio company management teams on special projects
- At least 3-5 years venture capital or early-stage private equity and at least two years of investment banking or management consulting experience or two years of operating experience at a high technology company, preferably in a general management, product management or business development role.
- Ideally, an MBA from an elite business school, or equivalent work experience
- Superior financial modelling, writing and presentation skills
- Excellent research, organizational skills
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and networking skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships
- Ability to perform at a high level without significant supervision and with attention to detail
- Strong, active ties to start-up and VC communities in MENA region
- Ability to interpret data and provide relevant conclusions/recommendations
- Ability to articulate ideas in a group setting
If interested, please apply here.