At JLL, we spend every day reaching for the sky – literally and figuratively. Our portfolio includes some of the best known, most admired and simply breathtaking places in the world. We are literally changing the skylines of our communities – and creating dynamic places where people live, work and play.
What we show the world publicly through the spaces we design and manage, is fueled by the same integrity, respect and ‘get it done’ mindset that drive how we work with each other and with our clients. Our passion to achieve ambitions is hard-wired into our culture and nurtures our promise and commitment to inclusion and diversity across our teams.
Our core values of teamwork, excellence and ethics underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do. Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are-
- World’s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
- America’s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes magazine
- #1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
- A LinkedIn “Top Company- Where the World Wants to Work Now”
- A Working Mother “Top 100” company
- A “best company to work for” in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
We’re now focused on becoming the best technology company in real estate and we achieve our ambitions by doing more than delivering results for our clients. We break industry boundaries, set new standards for creativity and functionality and are leading the way to the future of work.
JLL’s Digital Business Group is where real estate disruption is born. We build new businesses whose intent is to change the industry landscape through- applying new technologies and models to open up new markets, changing the way existing needs are met and generating break-out growth and profits.
The Digital Business Group is a collection of wholly owned tech based subsidiaries where each is focused on a compelling opportunity. The Digital Business Group portfolio team envisions, plans and launches these new tech ventures. Each effort is aligned to a corporate strategy but operates independently and is organized outside day-to-day JLL operations to ensure they maintain an agile start up environment.
This is about as exciting as it gets. We are part of an amazing corporate organization in an industry in the middle of transformation. We have legions of excited customers asking for the type of disruption we deliver. In short, we have a huge opportunity. Join us in capturing it.
Manager, Digital Business Group, JLL
We are looking for a Digital Business Group team member to help in crafting and validating investment, business, operational and technology plans for the launch and scaling of new tech enabled business units. This role requires an entrepreneurial drive, analytical mindset and the ability to work across functions both within JLL and with external partners. Experience building or evaluating businesses would be valued. This position will report to the Sr. Director of New Venture Strategy.
Responsibilities For The Role Include-
- Perform industry and competitive research.
- Analyze customer behavior, needs, economics, and commercial models.
- Research technologies to minimum viable product plans and future roadmaps.
- Conduct due diligence on potential technology, supplier and service partners.
- Conduct due diligence on potential joint venture and M&A opportunities.
- Conduct periodic market sensing analyses to capture broader CRE and PropTech product trends, valuations, and big-win activity.
- Craft process maps and org charts to support operational and organizational design.
- Document sales and marketing plans.
- Build financials to support investment, P&L and valuation modeling.
- Build and support private equity class investment materials.
- 2+ years of experience in one or more of the following domains-
- startup or intrapreneurship,
- management consulting,
- investment banking, or
- venture or private equity experience.
- Experience building complex financial models for high-growth and disruptive products or businesses.
- An analytical self-starter that can manage projects on their own.
- Excellent writing, speaking, and communications skills.
- Performs at peak level 99% of the time, high energy and highly motivated.
- Tolerant of ambiguity and comfortable in a fluid, entrepreneurial work environment.
- Willing to travel 20% of time.
- JD, MBA, or BA/BS in a quantitative field preferred.
- US – Portland
If interested, please apply here.