With our investment funds, we have invested more than 200 million euros in more than 180 companies over the last 20 years. We see ourselves as a partner of the companies in Brandenburg and a regional anchor investor with a strong network. With our new VC fund BFB Brandenburg Kapital i. H. v. We are in the process of further expanding our activities in the start-up and expansion phase in the ICT / Digital Economy, Industrial / Industrial Applications and Life Science / MedTech sectors in Brandenburg in the amount of € 70.0 million.
The focus of your challenging and diversified field of work is the independent support of investments in new start-ups in the software, media and Internet (digital economy) sectors. They independently take on the acquisition and selection of companies and manage new and existing portfolio companies from receipt of the investment to sale. You are at the disposal of the company management as a competent and experienced contact person in strategic and financial matters. They conduct negotiations and represent the rights of the investor to the companies. Furthermore, you develop and maintain networks with our partners, co-investors and represent us at suitable specialist events.
- You have successfully completed a degree in economics, alternatively computer science or an engineering degree with additional commercial qualification.
- You have already gained initial professional experience in the VC or investment business or in a start-up company in the ICT sector or in the financing of companies.
- You have extensive knowledge in the areas of corporate accounting / controlling, corporate finance and corporate law.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and a high level of perceptiveness as well as the willingness and ability to work independently and on your own responsibility shape your approach.
- You show a sense of responsibility in decision-making processes as well as a high degree of quality, service and risk awareness.
- In the projects and decision-making process you show leadership and negotiating skills coupled with assertiveness and social skills.
- They are characterized by a high degree of flexibility and act in a structured and goal-oriented manner in a dynamic environment, even at high workloads.
- A high level of English language skills and a driver’s license are required.
The entry into our team gives you access to a diverse and interesting field of venture capital in all its facets. You get the perspective, based on the possibilities of our new fund, to build up your own portfolio in the next few years and to accompany it to the exit and become part of a dynamic industry. We expect you to work independently and give you the chance to develop personally. We offer you performance-based remuneration and a sustainable future in a solid Group environment.
The seat of our bank is in Potsdam, the capital of Brandenburg. You can expect a diverse and interesting area of responsibility with numerous training opportunities. We offer you a modern working environment, attractive social benefits, a company health management and of course family-friendly working hours as well as an excellent connection to public transport.
We aim to increase the proportion of women in this function and compensation level. Applications from women are therefore particularly welcomed.
Severely disabled applicants (w / m) will be given preferential treatment when filling the position.
If you are interested in this position, we kindly ask you to submit your complete application documents online stating your possible starting date and salary expectations.
If interested, please apply here.