FM Global is a leading property insurer of the world’s largest businesses, providing more than one-third of FORTUNE 1000-size companies with engineering-based risk management and property insurance solutions. FM Global helps clients maintain continuity in their business operations by drawing upon state-of-the-art loss-prevention engineering and research; risk management skills and support services; tailored risk transfer capabilities; and superior financial strength. To do so, we rely on a dynamic, culturally diverse group of employees, working in more than 100 countries, in a variety of challenging roles
The Innovation Manager will manage Innovation’s team’s efforts to identify, analyze, and test models in key programmatic areas for strategic innovation. Based on expertise/observation, facility with design and experimentation processes, this role manages the innovation team and process to drive strategy, work across the organization to ensure relevance of compelling results for all stakeholders, and advocates for changes to internal/external processes based on results.
This leader will guide the team whose findings feed new opportunities into the innovation system, influence our corporate venture capital investment portfolio, and help inform the strategic planning efforts of FM Global and our mutual members. The Innovation Manager is responsible for the management and tracking of the innovation portfolio/workstreams as they navigate through the Innovation process and associated templates/stage gates/reporting. In addition, this leader will help foster a culture of innovation within the company and support the creation and maintenance of a robust innovation ecosystem.
Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.
Must have 5-10 years of relevant and increasing responsibility in one or more of the following areas: Innovation, Marketing, Strategic Planning, Program/Project Management, Financial Management/Reporting. 5+ years of experience leading teams.
- Effectively navigate the roles and functions of relevant groups within FM Global.
- Develop relationships sufficient to drive workstreams across organizational boundaries.
- Strong communication skills working with executive partners
- High attention to detail while being a forward thinker and strategic individual.
- Works well under pressure.
- Comfort and ability to work in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Strong prioritization skills to meet numerous competing deadlines.
- Strong qualitative, quantitative, and financial analysis skills.
If interested, please apply here.