Fenox Venture Capital (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) is currently seeking a Investment Manager/Associate who is passionate about technology/venture capital/startups to join its headquarter in San Jose, California. We are an early stage investor, headquartered in Silicon Valley with strong presence in Asia & Europe. Apart from funding startups, we facilitate the entry of US startups into Asian markets, and vice versa for Asian startups.
* Lead a technical team performing due diligence and primary market research for potential investments
* Evaluate investment opportunities and interview CEO of target companies
* Review investment documents and make investments
* Meet and build strong network within the ecosystem, and conduct deal sourcing
* Participating in educational seminar and workshop on due diligence, venture capital legal framework, and industry specific topics
* Work with portfolio companies on selected projects
Qualifications* Have a Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, life science, business. Having advanced degree is a plus
* Have minimum of 2+ year of relevant managerial experience working with a venture capital (preferred), startup/tech companies or have worked in investing roles
* Have deep passion and understanding of the IT and health tech space
* Have strong written and oral communication skills. Be outspoken and willing to articulate well-defended opinions in investment committee meetings
* Have strong analytical skills and business acumen
* Have the drive to succeed and is willing to take initiative
If Interested, please apply here.