You will work on exciting and challenging topics together with a team in an ultra-modern, innovative and creative environment. Intensive on-the-job training with expert colleagues guarantees you will quickly become familiar with your duties and perform them independently. Performance related pay and the opportunity for personal and professional development are of course part of the package. Since 2009 Evonik Industries AG has been certified as a family-friendly company by the German Hertie Foundation.
Click here to learn more about Evonik from our employees
- Definition and identification of strategically relevant investment and cooperation targets in close cooperation with corporate functions and Evonik segments
- Develop a market and technology perspective in Evonik’s digital focus areas (Industrial Technology, Artificial Intelligence, Financial Technology) with venture team members in Europe
- Develop trusted relationships within North America/West Coast and build a broad-based network in the digital venture capital industry, including investment funds, advisory firms, start-up initiatives
- Active member of the Silicon Foundry network in 2020. Develop digital focus search areas and meet with start-up companies and investment funds to pursue new digital strategic relationship and investment opportunities relevant to Evonik
- Sourcing, structuring and executing investment opportunities in line with the strategic and financial objectives of Evonik
- Management and structuring of the due diligence processes, contract negotiations, investment and divestment decision
- Recommendation and presentation of investment targets to the Investment Committee
- Management of portfolio companies, act as shareholder representative, board member or board observer
- Development of cooperation, growth, acquisition and exit strategies for the portfolio companies
- Advanced Master’s Degree in Business or Economics, Information Technology, Engineering, or Natural Sciences with previous experience in the technology sector, or with digitalization initiatives
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant professional experience
- Ability to understand innovative technology, companies and markets and the associated technological, market, legal and financial risks
- Relevant transaction experience, experience in the analysis and valuation businesses models
- Entrepreneurial behavior, sense of initiative and problem-solving approach
- Ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders and interests
- Strong communication and presentation skills, as well as, superior interpersonal skills
- Excellent team spirit and collaboration skills
To ensure the fastest process of your application and to protect the environment, please apply online via our careers portal at https://careers.evonik.com.
VACANCY REFERENCE NUMBER 124872
Evonik Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other legally protected status.
If interested, please apply here.