Eli Global is seeking an Investment Manager to head up a newly created Venture Fund who will be in charge of making investments from a $25 MM fund. The Investment Manager will be responsible for screening, analyzing and executing venture investments. This person will be involved in extensive financial, technology due diligence, modelling and preparation of investment memorandum and presentations. The Investment Manager will also be involved with monitoring and evaluating performance of existing investments and preparing investor updates.
- Conduct detailed industry, business, and financial due diligence on prospective investments
- Prepare in-depth financial and data analysis for potential investments, including customer and management references, market sizing and mapping, and industry research
- Develop financial models relating to financings, restructurings, valuation analyses and liquidity events
- Prepare thorough investment memorandum and presentations
- Develop investment themes within venture investment sector
- Maintain knowledge of existing investments and monitor financial performance
- Prepare quarterly investment analysis and write-ups of existing deals for investor and management reporting
- At least 10 years of experience in buy side investments with at least 5 years in VC
- Investing experience in the technology space and ideally Healthcare Technology
- Ideally, an MBA from an elite business school, or equivalent work experience
- Superior financial modelling, writing and presentation skills
- Excellent research, organizational skills
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and networking skills with proven ability to develop and maintain effective business relationships
- Ability to perform at a high level without significant supervision and with attention to detail
- Strong, active ties to start-up and VC communities
- Ability to interpret data and provide relevant conclusions/recommendations.
- Ability to articulate ideas in a group setting
- Salary DOE
- Full Benefits Package Available
If interested, please apply here.