Boonrawd Brewery is looking for a new head for it’s Venture Department.
Role Overview And Job Descriptions
- Work w management to crystalize strategic directions, investment objectives and focus areas for Corporate Venture Capital (CVC) program for Boonrawd Brewery
- Identify investment areas b for direct investments intopanies and indirect investmentsrough venture capital funds, source for deals, evaluate investment opportunities, and execute investment transactions
- act as liaison for CVC program, manage and own relationships with invested companies and venture capital funds, identifying future opportunities for collaborations, and enhancing operational synergies
- assist management to launch new ventures by formulating strategy, defining business case and commercial opportunities, conceptualizing products, aligning internal capabilities and leveraging on relationships w stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration (or related fields) and Master’s degree in business administration (preferred)
- 3-5 years of experience ine following selected areas:strategy, investment banking, M& venture capital investment, and launching start-ups
- Demonstrating robust business sense, analytical skills, project management leadership, and capabilities to form new ventures
- Self-starter and idea initiator who can lead project execution from end-to-end, including idea conceptualization, due diligence, options evaluation, and execution
- Strong interpersonal skills and an effectivemunicator, b verbally and in writing
- ability to act as liaison and effective negotiator, aligning interests across various parties and stakeholders, and enhancing collaborations.
If interested, please apply here.