We are looking for a project manager to join our growing intelligence team. If you’re an enthusiastic professional keen on working in a fast-paced company that applies advanced AI in the field of technology, market intelligence, and sustainability, then we look forward to your application. This is an excellent opportunity for you to develop your skills and expertise with an ambitious startup in the heart of Berlin Kreuzberg.
Who we are
AtomLeap is an AI company using big data analytics to track and analyze the latest high-impact innovations and technologies. We assess technological innovations and the companies driving them, and we help industry and business leaders make their most important decisions through a combination of big data, AI tools, and qualitative expertise.
In your new role you will
- Develop and manage projects that help our customers identify new markets, reshape their innovation roadmaps, and de-risk strategic business decisions.
- Gain a profound overview of innovative technologies and their industrial applications (think: IoT solutions for mobility or real estate, AI-powered software for predictive maintenance, or mobility platforms for multi-modal transportation).
- Define and design projects on global technology trends, associated business models, and emerging innovation ecosystems. Contribute to output formats like reports or slide decks together with our team and present outcomes to clients.
- Take the lead on developing a new product offering focused on linking sustainability indicators to companies, technologies, and market developments.
- Work closely with our team of developers and help improve our capabilities and tools for AI-driven data analytics.
- You have at least three years experience working in customer-centric project management, research, or consulting.
- You have a strong aptitude for strategic, analytical thinking, as well as the ability to present your findings in a clear and compelling manner.
- You have a university degree in management, economics, engineering, or a related degree program with an outstanding academic record.
- You have a demonstrable interest in emerging technologies, sustainability, and digital transformation.
- You are a quick learner with a strong desire to take the initiative and pride yourself on your strong attention to detail.
- Fluency in both verbal and written German and English. Additional languages are a plus.
What we offer
- A competitive salary and flexible working hours.
- Challenging projects with large national and international companies.
- Flat hierarchies with short decision paths.
- A team of inquisitive minds to keep things interesting.
- Talent development through individual education and courses, with opportunities for bonuses and career progression.
If this sounds like you, send your application — including cover letter and CV — to Ms. Andrea Bringmann (andrea(at)atomleap.com) by January 26th, 2020. Interviews will be held the following weeks. Relevant references, certificates, and links to previous work are more than welcome.
If interested, please apply here.