Ananda Ventures is one of the leading venture capital investors in impact investing in Europe. For almost 10 years, we have been investing across Europe in companies that provide entrepreneurial answers to urgent social or environmental issues. Ananda Ventures manages about 80 million euros.
We are looking for a:
Investment Manager / Associate (m / w), Munich full-time
You play an important role in the implementation of our pan-European investment strategy. You work closely with the partners in the Munich office and Ananda Ventures employees in London. They are active in all phases of an investment – from the selection of new commitments to the exit.
Their tasks include in detail:
- Identification and development of suitable investment opportunities
- Evaluation of investment opportunities in terms of their strategic “fit” with our investment strategy
- Independent execution of Due Diligences
- Impact analysis of existing or potential investments
- Assistance in the structuring of investments
- Active portfolio management
- Support in the transfer of social innovations to other European countries
- Representation of Ananda Ventures in lectures and events within Europe
- Completed degree (ideally with a focus on finance), Master or Diploma
- Intrinsic motivation to work in the impact investing sector
- At least 3 years professional experience, including at least 2 years in a top tier investment bank (M & A, Corporate Finance), management consulting and / or private equity / venture capital
- Additional experience in a startup or a strong entrepreneurial environment as well as networking in the European startup scene are an advantage
- Relevant work experience with corporate transactions is a prerequisite (eg M & A, Due Diligence) as well as a track record in the structured analysis of companies and a strong commercial judgment.
- Creative pragmatism, “drive” and a “hands-on” way of working
- Very good communication skills
- Willingness to travel frequently within Europe
- Flexibility to work independently as well as part of a team
- Very good communication skills (German and English), other European languages are an advantage
If interested, please apply here.