Emerging Disruptive Technologies are changing the business world, and we are looking for “game changers”
Are you a game changer?
If yes, the opportunity is a highly rewarding role for individuals with a passion for innovation and all things tech, it’s for winners who love challenging the unknowns within the technology world, and position themselves at the forefront of the ever changing technological advancement and trends.
At Agility we have ambitious goals and in the quest of achieving these goals you will be engaging with investors, senior leadership, business representatives, and technology teams to source and launch leading tech innovations globally – the offer we have for you is to make a considerate “disruptive” impact to our businesses, and your own career.
Agile leaders with the experience of having delivered large scale ground-breaking transformation projects are welcome to apply.
You could come from either the private equity, TMT consulting or technology sectors.
Most important is that you are passionate about technology and position yourself at the fore of technological advancement and trends.
- Natural curiosity to learn technologies, business models and industry trends
- Data-driven mentality and sound business judgment through strong analytical thinking
- Entrepreneurial personality with a sound judgment to make decisions in an ambiguous, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills and the ability to communicate ideas effectively, at all levels throughout the organization.
- 5+ years as an analyst/associate at a top-tier investment bank, strategy consulting, or PE/VC firm with deal experience, ideally in the technology industry.
- Experience in financial analysis/modeling including development of valuation models as well as experience managing due diligence processes
- Proven track record of big picture strategic thinking with the experience of having led the adoption of new technologies and full life-cycle of product/solution management
MBA from a top tier business school, preferably with an undergrad in either Engineering, Math, Computer Science, Business or Economics.
If interested, please apply here.