Within the Large Venture team,(LinkedIn, Crunchbase) the Junior Investment Officer / Analyst will assist the Group Director, Investment Managers and Investment Managers in cross-cutting topics, and in investment operations. More specifically, he / she will, in support of the various members of the Large Venture team, identify new investment opportunities:
– Contribution to the study of investments: strategic and business analyzes, financial analysis, modeling, due diligences … This involvement will lead them to participate, alongside Investment Directors, in negotiations with partners;
– Contribution to the capture and pre-analysis of the deal flow;
– Assist in the coordination of the audits necessary for the analysis of the projects;
– Assist in the constitution of the investment files (drafting of the investment memos, preparation of the closing …) and their follow-up in relation with the middle office;
– Participate in the follow-up of the investments made and the preparation of the reports (activity, situation of the portfolio, performance, valuation …);
– Participation in the preparation of exit scenarios for the participations and the implementation of the chosen divestment solutions.
This description takes into account the main responsibilities of the position; it is not limiting
Required profile :
The Junior Investment Officer / Analyst, graduated from an engineering or business school or university degree is a young graduate, will have to prove a first successful experience ( internships, fixed-term contracts) and imperatively in the field of development capital in order to be quickly operational (le) in the execution of its missions. The Junior Investment Manager / Analyst will have participated in the negotiation and complex editing of various investment dossiers. A strong knowledge of the French industrial fabric is expected.
If interested, please apply here.