Based in Paris, we are venture capitalists in innovative companies that have strong technological innovation in the field of healthcare, sustainable development or connected technologies.
Our investment strategy consists of investing tickets ranging from € 10 to € 30m from Series A to a very limited number of companies selected for the strength of their fundamentals, their high growth potential and the quality of their executives.
We are looking for a Junior Capital Risk Analyst who will be based in Paris (8th arrondissement) for a 6-month internship. This position is open from October 1, 2018.
The successful candidate will integrate a young and dynamic management team and will be involved in the sourcing, follow-up of the deals and participations.
He will have responsibilities:
- The development of the deal flow: meeting with entrepreneurs, monitoring investment opportunities, and exchange with incubators, fundraisers, laboratories, etc.
- The study of new investment opportunities (strategic, financial analysis, due diligence, etc.)
- Conducting targeted sectoral and competitive studies
- Corporate valuation (financial modeling, DCF, comparables, etc.)
- Due diligence (strategic, financial, legal and tax)
- Participant monitoring (reporting, budget review, etc.)
Required profile :
- Bac +4 / 5, in the last year of a major business or engineering school
- Strong interest in technological innovations and entrepreneurship
- At least one professional experience (internship) in the private equity sector, strategy consulting or entrepreneurship
- Excellent skills in corporate finance required: P & L, cash flow plan, financing plan, corporate valuation
- Proficiency in English and possibly another foreign language
A good knowledge of the following sectors would be a plus:
- Sustainable development
- Internet of Things (IoT)
Above all, we are looking for someone with a strong analytical, synthesis and communication skills, combining pragmatism and creativity. Finally, the candidate must have a good open-mindedness, be motivated and have an entrepreneurial spirit.
In your application, please send us a CV and a cover letter in one attached document.
If interested, please apply here.