We at WestTech Ventures, a Berlin-based pre-seed and seed-stage Venture Capitalist focused on investing in B2B SaaS, Developer Tools & Enterprise Software startups, looking for an intern starting in September/October to join us for at least 3 months. This is a great opportunity to get a first-hand experience in the growing Berlin startup ecosystem, get in touch with great entrepreneurs and take a deep dive into the world of Venture Capital and Startups.
- You’ll be part of our team from Day 1 and work directly in the investment team.
- The internship will give your direct insights in how startups and VCs work
- You get the opportunity to work with startups and investors and engage in investment making decisions as well as support our portfolio companies.
- You identify and analyze companies for and in our dealflow.
- You build up expertise in different tech verticals according to our investment thesis.
- Engage with startups at conferences & meetups on a regular basis.
- We are open to your own special project within the WestTech family.
- You have at least one relevant internship experience under your belt in either startups, consultancy or finance.
- This internship belongs in the context of your studies or qualifies as a mandatory internship (Pflichtpraktikum) at your university.
- You have a good working knowledge in German and English (both written and spoken).
- You are interested in technology, trends and startups.
- You have an open and curious personality.
- You are pro-active and come up with your own ideas on how to solve problems.
If interested, please apply here.