At Volvo, we develop technology to make your life less complicated and give quality time back to our customers. The Digital team at Volvo focuses on using technology to remove the friction from the experience of finding, owning, and servicing a Volvo; delivering connected services to our vehicles; and providing the best productivity, information, and entertainment experiences in our vehicles. We work with partners around the world to deliver on this vision and you will assist in the identification, development, and execution of these partnerships.
- Research relevant subject areas and target companies
- Develop tools for tracking potential partners
- Prepare summaries of meetings with potential partners
- Assist with financial modeling of potential partnerships
- Identify and attend relevant industry events
- Develop presentation materials to pitch potential partners and socialize partnerships internally
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Positive attitude with eagerness to learn Volvo’s culture
- Ability to drive innovation and change while collaborating on projects
- In junior or senior year of university
- Work authorization for the United States
- Provide own housing and transportation
Why intern at Volvo?
- Orientation and continuous training
- Choice of a mentor for both personal and business development
- On-going discussion with your manager to set milestones and receive feedback
- Opportunity to enter a full-time position after graduation
- Monthly lunch with executives
- Activities/adventures coordinated both on weekdays and weekends
- Opportunity to take home a brand new vehicle on select weekends
Volvo Car is an equal opportunity employer.
If interested, please apply here.