Valia Ventures is looking to hire an Analyst Intern to grow our investment team, the deadline to apply is 9/5/2018.
Valia Ventures is a multi-stage Venture Capital firm with offices in NY, SF, and across the GCC. The Analyst position at Valia is a unique & educational one-year program for candidates to gain experience in the Venture Capital industry. The Analyst program allows individuals to get a view into the latest technology trends and join a growing VC firm with an international presence. The Analyst will be working closely with the investment team on new deals and with our portfolio, as well as contributing to the operations of the firm.
– Develop and maintain networks within the tech startup community for sourcing.
– Research industries of focus, building out industry maps and identifying key companies.
– Lead diligence process on prospects and help manage the funnel of opportunities.
– Contribute to closing new deals through the due diligence process.
Qualifications and qualities of an ideal candidate:
– 1-3 years of entrepreneurial, alternative investments or VC experience.
– Must be a strong networker who is comfortable evaluating talent.
– Must be a quick learner, with demonstrated great interest in the latest technology trends.
– Should be highly entrepreneurial, have exceptional work ethic, and be able to work independently.
If interested, please apply here.