Triaxis Capital is an independent investment manager specializing in Venture Capital based in Belo Horizonte and regional offices in Florianópolis and Recife. Its focus is long-term investments in innovative, privately held companies with high potential for return. Triaxis was formed in 2012 through the association of regional managers of the Criatec I Fund in Minas Gerais, Santa Catarina and Pernambuco, where the partners actively participated in the selection, investment process and management of 18 of the 36 companies selected by the fund among the years of 2007 and 2012. In 2013, Triaxis, in partnership with Bozano Investimentos, was selected to co-manage the Criatec II Fund, which has 186 million reais under management and already has more than 15 companies approved and under investment process with less than 2 years of operation. Triaxis is an effective member of the Brazilian Association of Venture Capital – ABVCAP and is, as well as all its majority shareholders, duly accredited at the Brazilian Securities and Exchange Commission (CVM).
Management of Investment Funds in Participations (VC / PE):
- Compilation and analysis of financial and managerial information;
- Preparation of market studies;
- Preparation of reports and presentations;
- Support in investees, which includes projects in the areas of mergers and acquisitions, corporate restructuring, fundraising, strategic and financial planning, among others;
- Good knowledge of finance;
- Prior knowledge in budgeting, analysis of financial statements, business modeling and strategic planning;
- Desirable experience in other areas related to financial management, consulting and / or business development;
- Domain of the Office package (fundamental to have advanced knowledge in Excel);
- Training in administration, accounting, economics or engineering;
- Advanced English.
If interested, please apply here.