Tri Valley Ventures is the California Tri Valley’s first venture capital firm, investing in life science, hi-tech and SaaS companies headquartered in the Tri Valley. We’re looking for an intern analyst, who resides in the CA Bay Area, to join our group with the possibility of full-time hire.This is a good opportunity for anyone looking to gain exposure into investments and venture capital. Unfortunately, are not accepting applicants that are not local to the Bay Area at this time.
Here are the skills we’re seeking…
- Graduating senior or < 2 years working experience
- Strong Excel and PowerPoint skills preferred
- Background in computer science/technology, life sciences or healthcare preferred
- Finance understanding/background preferred
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Hardworking, eager to learn, quick on your feet
- Able to take a simple concept, and add your own value to deliver something greater
- Self driver (you should always be able to find something helpful to do, even if it’s a slow day)
- Bay Area resident
Here’s what you’ll be doing…
- Draft investment memos
- Track the markets for relevant activity
- Support in due diligence of investment opportunities
- Prepare market overview presentations
- Participate in investment pitches
- Support in deal sourcing
- Miscellaneous administrative tasks
- (Optional) Support in public equities research
DO NOT REACH OUT TO ANYONE IN THE FIRM DIRECTLY – APPLY THROUGH INDEED
If you do apply, please provide your resume and a cover letter outlining why you are interested, and why you feel you can add value to the firm. Also be sure to address the cover letter to “TVV”. Once you’ve submitted your application, we will reach out. If this post is still up, the position is still available.
If interested, please apply here.