Why intern at Volvo?
- Orientation and continuous training
- Choice of a mentor for both personal and business development
- On-going discussion with your manager to set milestones and receive feedback
- Opportunity to enter a full-time position after graduation
- Monthly lunch with executives
- Activities/adventures coordinated both on weekdays and weekends
- Opportunity to take home a brand new vehicle on select weekends
At Volvo, we develop technology to make your life less complicated and give quality time back to our customers. The Volvo Technology Fund looks to invest in innovative startups that further this mission in the areas of electrification, autonomous drive, mobility, and connected vehicle services. As an intern at the Volvo Technology Fund, you will help identify and validate potential startup investments.
- Research relevant subject areas and target companies
- Develop tools for tracking potential investment targets
- Prepare summaries of meetings with potential startups
- Assist with due diligence and financial modeling of potential investment targets
- Identify and attend relevant industry events
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Positive attitude with eagerness to learn Volvo’s culture
- Ability to drive innovation and change while collaborating on projects
- Experience using G Suite & MS Office
- In junior or senior year of university
- Work authorization for the United States
- Provide own housing and transportation
If interested, please apply here.