Susquehanna Growth Equity (SGE) invests in growing and innovative software and technology companies in the United States, Europe, and Israel. Since 2006, the firm has focused on software/SaaS, data, internet, healthcare technology, and financial technology and has invested almost $1bn into 50 different companies. SGE partners with the CEO’s of leading technology and software companies that need capital to grow. To learn more about SGE’s investment approach, team, and portfolio, visit http://www.sgep.com.
Job Summary As a Venture Capital / Private Equity co-op, you will work closely with our deal professionals in identifying, contacting, and evaluating potential investment targets. This opportunity offers an introduction to venture capital and private equity investing within a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment. You will quickly gain valuable experience as you develop conversational skills, network with industry entrepreneurs and evaluate potential investments in new industries. Our team is located in Bala Cynwyd, Pennsylvania, just outside of Center City Philadelphia.
Specific Job Duties
- Identifying and sourcing new investment opportunities
- Performing thesis-based market research and industry analysis
- Constructing presentation materials for the firm and its portfolio companies
- Managing the integrity of our company/contact database
What we’re looking for
- Outgoing personality and willingness to aggressively market the firm during phone calls and in-person meetings with entrepreneurs
- Superior work ethic, strong desire to learn, and uncompromising attention to detail
- Collaborative and proactive approach with the confidence and capability to act autonomously
- Excellent analytical, research, and organizational skills
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Superb critical thinking ability and demonstrated leadership experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Impressive academic record
If interested, please apply here.