As part of the Norwegian state owned Statkraft Group, Statkraft Markets GmbH is Europe’s largest generator of renewable energy. Since 1999 we have been an active trader of power, gas, renewable and emission certificates and a broad range of structured products. Lately we have become one of the leading players and service providers in managing distributed energy generation. For us the ideas of our 450 committed and ambitious colleagues make the difference. Share our passion for renewable energy and be a part of tomorrow’s energy world.
Statkraft Ventures invests in start-ups that will have an impact on the changing environment of the energy sector and concentrates on investments all over Europe. The team (consisting of 4 investment managers) is investing out of a €100m fund into early stage start-ups supporting founders in becoming the market leader in their respective sector.
You like start-ups?
You like renewable energy?
You will like Statkraft Ventures!
We invest in outstanding entrepreneurs disrupting energy & related sectors
- Support with Marketing and PR
- Define media/social media strategy and implement it
- Support venture capital processes, including maintaining databases & back-office work
- Conduct research projects
- University studies, preferably with major in marketing
- First Professional experience in external communication
- Interest in start-ups and renewable energy
- Profound knowledge in MS Office
- Fluent in English and able to communicate in German
Statkraft Ventures Offers
- Professional and personal development in an exciting company
- A positive working environment characterised by competence, responsibility and innovation
- A diverse workplace with regard to gender, age and cultural background
- Competitive terms of employment
The working time (20 hours max.) can be organized flexibly within the week.We are preferably looking for working students who are willing to be part of our team for a minimum of one year.
If interested, please apply here.