seed + speed is a Seed VC investor in Berlin. We invest in software startups in the DACH region (Germany, Austria and Switzerland) and offer startups not only the financing and active support of our investment managers, but also professional support in the area of sales.
Our team is looking for a working student or intern (m / f / d) to support the investment team in Berlin for at least 4 months.
If you are very interested in early-stage startups and venture capital and have possibly already gained some experience in these areas, we can offer you an exciting challenge in a dynamic environment with our experienced investment team.
As a working student or intern, you support the team in:
- the analysis and evaluation of the incoming startup pitches
- the identification and implementation of new opportunities to gain investment leads, e.g. through events and marketing activities
- performing due diligence and the entire investment process
- the preparation of team meetings and reporting
- office and fund management
- Strong, demonstrable interest in digital startups, business models and venture capital
- High motivation and thorough and goal-oriented work
- Willingness to take responsibility for sub-projects handed over and to take initiative
- Economics or science studies are welcome, but not a must
- Experience with a start-up, in the area of startups or in venture capital, which can prove your interest, is all the more interesting
- Very good grades from previous studies
- Fluent German, very good English
- Familiarity with MS Office, especially Excel
We offer you:
- A dynamic environment with great learning potential
- Close cooperation with the entire team
- Expansion of our own network and know-how for a later career in the areas of venture capital, for startups or for your own start-up
- Experience and insight into all areas of investment and fund management
The next steps:
- Please send your CV up to and including March 8, 2020, when you are available, and max. 300 words about what experiences and skills make you an ideal candidate for this role, to email@example.com
- In the next step we will send you a feedback on your application and possibly invite you to a personal interview in the following rounds.
If interested, please apply here.