We have an exciting opportunity for a Junior Venture Capital Intern position. The intern will play an important role in supporting the company. If you have a strong interest in Venture Capital, we would love to speak with you.
Job Type / Category
- Office Administration and executive assistant.
- Conduct in-depth financial or industry/technology research and prepare reports
- Work with the internal teams, present insights into deliverables
- Source, assess and track new investment opportunities for our clients (you can meet a lot of CEOs)
- Additional responsibilities as assigned on an ad-hoc basis
Required Education, Skills and Qualifications
- Required: Fluent in Chinese (You have to produce deliverables in Chinese, Don’t apply if you are not able to write Chinese)
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Engineering/Biotech/Telecommunications/Computer Science/Energy/Finance/Accounting/Law or related field
- Strong technical background
- IT skills preferred (website/office devices maintenance)
- Strong interest in Venture Capital and/on investment
- 0-2 years prior experience, ideally in venture capital, consulting or similar
- 0-2 years prior experience in due diligence and drafting financial analysis
- Self-motivated with a high degree of intellectual curiosity
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision in a fast-paced environment with a high volume of transactions
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with internal and external teams
- Very strong written and oral communication skills
- Preferred: Fluent in Japanese, Korean, Hebrew
- Superior Microsoft Excel, Word and Powerpoint skills required
SCGC USA provides strategic consulting services to companies in North America/Israel/Europe/Japan with their business development and expansion in Asia, especially in China. We have successfully connected a portfolio of highly vetted startups to their suppliers, customers, and investors in Asia, building a thriving global ecosystem. We focus on seven core sectors including consumer goods, TMT, life science, new material, and energy/environment.
Our clients also include established Asian investment funds with a long track record of investment in incubation, early-stage and growth companies. SCGC USA helps our clients identify high growth companies, discover talented entrepreneurs and conduct due diligence on promising opportunities globally.
SCGC USA offers a non-hierarchical, collaborative, and supportive environment, allowing you to do your best work. The work we do is interesting, challenging and wide-ranging in nature and so is our client base.
We are passionate about what we do and believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles. We value our employees, offering employee coverage for medical and dental insurance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
IF interested, please apply here.