RICE is a private blockchain investment firm headquartered in Hong Kong. We invest across the entire blockchain spectrum, from cryptocurrencies to the infrastructure that will support continued growth in the space.
We are currently looking for an energetic, switched-on intern to join our investment team in Hong Kong from June – August 2018. Throughout the course of your internship, you will:
- Assist the team with crypto-related research – deep dives into various projects, with final findings presented to the investment team
- Assist the team along all stages of the trade lifecycle
- Keeping abreast of news/developments that affect the industry and RICE’s portfolio through both direct/indirect sources of information
- Other ad-hoc tasks as directed
In return, you will have the opportunity to work in a hands-on role where you will grow your knowledge of not only the blockchain space, but also the ins and outs of managing an investment portfolio.
We are a bunch of people truly passionate about what we do, and we are looking for the person that joins us to share our vision. That being said, we are extremely friendly, flexible with “working hours” and and there’s beer on tap.
- Current final or penultimate year university student (major unimportant)
- Demonstrable knowledge of and interest in blockchain/cryptocurrencies/distributed ledger technology IS important
- Fluent in English
- Numerically and technologically proficient (please be an Excel gun!)
- Mature, analytical, and able to work autonomously in a fast paced startup environment
Nice to Have:
- Competency in any programming language
- Previous investment experience in any asset class
With your application please include your CV and cover letter, including a half-page investment thesis of your preferred cryptocurrency.
If interested, please apply here.