The team at Reciprocal Ventures is looking for a driven, intellectually curious Summer Analyst to join their team. This role is focused on exposing interns to the NYC venture capital community, the dynamics of venture capital, and emerging technology sectors like Fintech, Cryptocurrencies, and AI. You will gain invaluable experience learning from and working directly with all members of Reciprocal’s investment team. Interns are expected to work Monday through Friday 9a-5p throughout the summer. This is an hourly paid position.
- Assist investment team with company, market, and competitive landscape research
- Attend networking events to meet potential pioneers in the community including entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, sponsors, accelerators/mentors, angel investors, partners, etc.
- Assist with sourcing new investment opportunities that match our focus areas and thesis
You need to be a student at an accredited university and must be able to find housing in the greater NYC area for the summer. You bring with you an admirable work ethic, an inherent curiosity about technology, and you are analytical, diligent, organized, and a self-starter.
- Current students actively pursuing a BA/BS or Masters degree
- Strong initiative and a desire to work hard in a startup environment
- Extraordinary written and verbal communication skills
- Passionate about startups, entrepreneurship, and venture capital
- Bonus Points:
- Tech background
- Connectivity to the startup ecosystem
How To Apply
Please send the below information to
* Step 1: Send us your resume or any links that will help us get to know you. This could be LinkedIn, a personal blog, social media accounts. Whatever you think represents you best. Send these to email@example.com with the subject line “Summer Analyst Application”.
* Step 2: Please also include a very short video (~1-2 minutes) answering the questions “Why are you interested in working at Reciprocal Ventures?” and “What do you think you could teach us?” To submit your video, please use the following link: https://bit.ly/2JoXodX
* The application window will close June 13th at 11:59 pm Eastern Time
* Please be available to interview in-person or via video chat on June 18th or 19th