RAVV Inc. is an incubator company located in Silicon Valley. Our goal here at RAVV is to provide opportunities for creators to collaborate and design unique and inspiring tech projects. We strive to maintain an ecosystem built on supporting and facilitating growth. RAVV is aiming but not limited to four fields: Robotics, AI, AR and VR. With these ideals in mind, and with our connections and expertise, we have built a platform where companies and ideas can flourish.
What we are looking for:
We’d like to hire someone who is willing to join our young team and contribute Analytical skills for RAVV Inc. This position is needed to analyze start-up projects which mostly from top universities and summarize into reports in both English and Chinese, which will spread our portfolio company out to our partners.
What you will be doing:
- Be trained by Venture Capital Manager and practice on real projects
- Analyze and organize the collected projects*
- Track and monitor the existing projects and integrate them in one portfolio*
- Bachelor degree or above, preferably in Tech and Finance related major*
- Strong Writing and Communication skills**
- Experiences in diversified field and quick learning ability
- Prefer Bilingual in English and Mandarin*
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedules
If interested, please apply here.