Project A is the operational VC that provides its ventures with capital, an extensive network, and exclusive access to a wide range of operational expertise. The Berlin-based investor makes use of the €260m in assets under its management to back early-stage companies in the digital technology space. With its unique organizational structure featuring 100 operational experts, Project A offers its portfolio companies hands-on support in the areas of Software Engineering, Digital Marketing, Design, Communications, Business Intelligence, Sales and Recruiting. The portfolio includes companies such as Catawiki, WorldRemit, Tictail, Spryker, Uberall, KRY, and Wonderbly.
We are looking for:
A new team member for our A-Team.
What will keep you challenged?
- Support of the deal flow management for our investments in direct cooperation with one of our Project A partners and the investment team
- Regular meetings with founding teams and subsequent analysis and evaluation of ideas/concepts
- Identification, analysis and evaluation of innovative business models and potential investment opportunities
- Execution of due diligence activities including financial modeling, research, expert interviews, product tests, etc.
- Representation of Project A at selected events in the start-up industry
- Proactive research and analysis of market and investment trends
Which traits contribute to your success?
- A degree in economics, industrial engineering, computer science, mathematics or a comparable qualification
- Deep understanding of online and mobile business models
- First work experience in an early-stage start-up or in other fast-paced environments such as consulting, investment banking, private equity, or later stage technology companies
- Internet affinity, very good analytical skills and entrepreneurial thinking
- High communicative competence and persuasive power as well as excellent presentation skills
- Very good knowledge of English, German language skills are a plus
What to expect working with us:
- Becoming part of a highly motivated and professional team
- Having the unique opportunity to experience and to make an impact on recently founded companies
- Working independently, have all the freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- Working at a modern and well-equipped office in the heart of Berlin
- Benefiting from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to be part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application in English.
If interested, please apply here.