Reciprocal Ventures is a New York City based venture capital firm focused exclusively on FinTech.
The team at Reciprocal Ventures has decided to expand its internship program. This is an unpaid, part-time position during the school year, focused on exposing interns to the NYC venture capital community, the dynamics of venture capital, and the FinTech sector. You will gain an invaluable experience learning from and working directly with all members of Reciprocal’s investment team.
* Assist investment team with company, market, and competitive landscape research
* Research accelerators, incubators, investors, and other community organizations
* Attend networking events to meet potential pioneers in the community including entrepreneurs, venture capitalists, sponsors, accelerators/mentors, angel investors, partners, etc.
You need to be a student at an accredited university. You bring with you an admirable work ethic, an inherent curiosity about technology, and you are analytical, diligent, organized, and a self-starter.
- *BA/BS or Masters candidate at a school in the proximity of NYC
- Capable of being in the office at least 12 hours a week
- Strong initiative and a desire to work hard in a startup environment
- Extraordinary communication skills
- Passionate about startups, entrepreneurship, and venture capital
- Must be high energy and outgoing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with financial modeling / strong financial acumen
- Previous experience working in or with startups
- Tech background
- Pre-existing networks / high connectivity to startup ecosystem
If interested, please apply here.