Nauta Capital (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) is a leading European VC Firm with over €270M under management that invests in young technology companies. We have teams in Barcelona, London, and Boston, and we invest worldwide in ICT companies with a single global thesis. We have backed technology disruptors such as Scytl, Privalia, Brandwatch, Social Point and ABA English among others.
We are currently recruiting an intern analyst for the Barcelona office for the period from January to July 2018. The intern analyst will be working closely with the Barcelona-based Investment Partner and Investment Manager assisting in the analysis of investment opportunities.
If you are:
– Passionate about start-ups
– Currently studying a Science or Business Degree (PhD Students are highly welcome)
– An excellent student with passion for Math and Technology
– Fluent both in English and Spanish
We’d love to work with you in:
– Meeting and analyzing the best technology companies in Spain
– Using your numerical skills to understand growth metrics
– Helping outstanding Entrepreneurs on their way to success
– Generating great returns for the Entrepreneurs, our Co-Investors and our LPs
If interested, please apply here.