Interns will work with the NanoVest team to develop a new generation of financial products. The intern will research private markets, public markets, and events that may impact pricing. Furthermore, interns will be assigned ad-hoc projects related to investment analysis along with weekly written articles. In addition to finance focused projects, interns will be given the opportunity to attend strategy sessions to gain exposure to how startups function in the real world. They will be able to meet with local angel investors, employees and executives at other startups, seasoned advisers, leaders of local government, and other prominent individuals who could become personal mentors.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (VBA)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to shift fluidly between multiple projects as priorities change
- Self-starter/Self-motivated individual with strong attention to detail, independent thinking and collaborative team skills
- Market research, investment analysis, and venture capital experience
- Investment banking training through internal knowledge database and supplemental teach from ex-banker
- Experience working for a startup
- Fast paced environment
- Direct collaboration with CEOand the rest of the team
If interested, please apply here.