Monsanto’s corporate venture capital team, Monsanto Growth Ventures (MGV), exists to interact with and support compelling entrepreneurs and venture backed companies that can accelerate increased productivity, sustainability, and profitability in global agriculture. MGV is seeking a summer associate to work as part of our team to assist in the management of current investments and evaluation of new investment opportunities. Past associates have helped MGV expand into new markets and identify technologies in adjacent fields that can be leveraged in agriculture.
- Currently enrolled in a business graduate degree program
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 in both graduate and undergraduate studies
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Demonstrated passion for learning about new technology
- Self-starter, able to effectively manage work and priorities with little formal direction
The ideal candidate will have had experience in one of the following areas
- Undergraduate degree in technology oriented field (science, technology, engineering, or math) preferred
- W orking in a startup environment at an early stage
- M anagement consulting
- Investment banking
- Early stage investing
If interested, please apply here.