Lewis & Clark Ventures is a venture capital firm that was founded by former operators with the conviction that innovation and entrepreneurial talent are plentiful between the U.S. coasts. Our firm invests in the highest potential Series A and B stage companies throughout America’s heartland in sectors such as enterprise software and healthcare IT. Our vision for success is to become a trusted partner to every entrepreneur that we back along their journey to achieve scale and significance.
Our Investment team is the engine that builds our investment portfolio. As a member of the Investment team, you will work collaboratively with colleagues to identify and evaluate investment opportunities throughout our due diligence process. With your thorough analysis and strong understanding of the industry landscape, you will provide the Investment team with critical information to drive intelligent decision making. You offer advanced quantitative and financial modeling skills, superb critical thinking abilities and sound business judgement. The team will look to you to compile your research and insights that will guide our evaluation of prospective companies. You will also help to ensure that we are optimally covering and prioritizing our pipeline of investment opportunities. The mission of our Investment team is to identify, evaluate and invest in the best early stage companies. Once we’ve invested in a business, our responsibilities as a steward of capital has only just begun.
- Play a key role in developing pitch decks for fundraising.
- Contributing to our deal evaluation process including financial analysis, competitive analysis, pro forma modeling, capitalization table modeling, market sizing and various other investment related items.
- Gather and analyze information from reliable public and private sources to inform our decision making process.
- Structure complex problems and deliver objective insights to the Investment team.
- Rapidly develop a clear understanding of industries and technologies related to our deal pipeline.
- Understand and stay current on relevant venture capital and high growth sector trends.
- Contribute to fund marketing efforts which are directed to both our external community and to our investors.
- Pursuing an MBA
- Excellent PowerPoint and Excel skills
- Proven and engaged leader in academics, volunteer work or extra-curricular activities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- 2+ years working experience
- Proven passion around startups, technology or investments
If interested, please apply here.