Lewis & Clark Partners is a St. Louis-based investment group focused on Venture and Growth capital for emerging companies. We have an immediate need for an Intern-Analyst to support our AgriFood portfolio.
- Play a key role in contributing to our deal evaluation process including competitive analysis, financial analysis, pro forma modeling, capitalization table modeling, market sizing and various other investment related items pertaining to our Ag fund.
- Identify, maintain and prioritize a large and dynamic dataset of investment opportunities in our scope of geography and industry.
- Gather and analyze information from reliable public and private sources to inform our decision making process.
- Structure complex problems and deliver objective insights to the Investment team.
- Rapidly develop a clear understanding of industries and technologies related to our deal pipeline.
- Understand and stay current on relevant venture capital and high growth sector trends.
- Contribute to fund marketing efforts which are directed to both our external community and to our investors.
- Pursuing a MBA with a Science-related degree
- Proven and engaged leader in academics, volunteer work or extra-curricular activies
- Excellent financial modeling and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Strong project and task management skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If interested, please apply here.