- You will be engaged in investments, research, events and working with entrepreneurs
- You will get to hone your skills in making investments, conducting diligence, publishing reports, participating in fundraising, establishing thought leadership and creating brands
- You will be involved in Kstart operations as a part of the core team and will create impact across Kstart, depending on individual capabilities, in areas such as finance, tech, design, marketing etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Kstart Fellows will be future leaders impacting the start-up ecosystem in India.
- Ideal candidates are entrepreneurial, self-driven individuals who take initiative, follow their convictions and don’t compromise on their integrity
- Fellows are comfortable with ambiguity and are quick at learning new things and adapting to change
- They are achievement and impact oriented, have a great track record accomplishments and exceeding expectations
- These are individuals with high leadership potential, who take charge, and are team players and problem-solvers
- Fellows are passionate to work very hard and inspire people with their work ethic
If interested, please apply here.