Kärcher is the world market leader for cleaning systems, products and services and stands for quality, innovation and sustainability. We owe this success not least to our employees. As a family company with grown corporate structures, we convince with excellent professional prospects and trustful interaction. Interesting challenges and open knowledge transfer offer a perfect platform for your individual career planning and personal development.
A ußergewöhnliche tasks require extraordinary people. We are awarding a 6-month internship from September 2020 in our New Venture & Start-up Scouting area at our headquarters in Winnenden near Stuttgart.
Kärcher New Venture is the central point of contact for cooperation with start-ups and a central component of Kärcher’s innovation strategy.
Your internship at Kärcher – exciting tasks await you
- Scouting of tech start-ups and innovative business models with independent initial assessment, as well as the maintenance of our deal flow database
- Analysis and evaluation of business models and business plans in direct cooperation with our investment team to prepare potential venture capital investments or cooperations
- Research and preparation of company-relevant trends and news from the international start-up scene for communication to management
- Representation of Kärcher New Venture at selected events in the start-up industry and exchange with the founding teams
Are you a real Kärcher type? – Enrich our Kärcher culture with your profile
- Studies in the fields of (business) informatics, (business) engineering, economics or comparable qualifications
- You want to make a difference, also score points in your studies with innovative ideas and bring enthusiasm for innovation, technology and the start-up scene. We are particularly happy about our own founding experiences
- Independent and goal-oriented way of working as well as communication strength and persuasiveness, entrepreneurial mindset, a high degree of initiative and enjoyment in a dynamic environment
- Business fluent German and English skills, as well as a safe use of MS Office
- Do you bring a lot of creativity with you, convince with analytical talent and appreciate independent work as well as good teamwork? Then you are a real Kärcher type!
Our special Kärcher offer for you – your advantages at a glance
- Onboarding event in early March and September so that you can find your way around quickly
- Extensive familiarization and individual support in your department
- Numerous networking opportunities (e.g. at the mystery lunch)
- A monthly remuneration of 1,425 euros, a flexibly plannable 35-hour working week, a monthly public transport travel allowance of 85%
- Varied sports offers – from yoga to Zumba to outdoor training
- 30% discount on our products as well as diverse corporate benefits (e.g. on vacation trips, fashion or visits to the cinema)
This is how it goes with high pressure towards career:
Please send us your complete application documents via our applicant management system. We welcome the application from people with disabilities whose integration is particularly important to us.
Your contact person for this position is Ms. Sergül Tanriver. We will be happy to answer your first general questions about your application in our recruiting center on +49 7195 14 5440.
[[subsidiary]] I email@example.com I www.kaercher.com
If interested, please apply here.