Kärcher is the world leader in cleaning systems, products and services and stands for quality, innovation and sustainability. We owe this success not least to our employees. As a family-owned company with grown corporate structures, we convince with outstanding career prospects and a trusting relationship. Interesting challenges and open knowledge transfer provide a perfect platform for your individual career planning and personal development.
Extraordinary tasks require extraordinary people. In the area of product management Home & Garden Oudoor (high-pressure cleaner, high-pressure cleaner accessories, market analysis, application services, garden tools, irrigation and pumps) we offer a 6-month internship at our location in Winnenden near Stuttgart from February 2019.
Your internship at Kärcher – Exciting tasks do you expect
- Scouting of tech start-ups and innovative business models with independent initial evaluation, as well as the support of our Deal Flow database
- Analysis and evaluation of business models and business plans in direct cooperation with our investment team to prepare potential venture capital investments or cooperations
- Research and preparation of company-relevant trends and news of the international start-up scene for communication to the management
- Representation of Kärcher New Venture at selected events in the start-up industry and exchange with the founding teams
- Analysis of upcoming M & A projects to prepare the integration phase and the “day 1”
- Assistance in the ongoing project management of post-merger integrations by creating status reports, accompanying workshops and preparing management decisions
Are you a real Kärcher type? – enrich our Kärcher culture with your profile
- Study of fields of study (economic) computer science, (business) engineering, economics or comparable qualification
- They want to make a difference, score points in their studies with innovative ideas and bring with them enthusiasm for innovation, technology and the start-up scene. We are especially happy about own founder experiences.
- Independent and goal-oriented way of working as well as communication strength and power of persuasion, entrepreneurial thinking, a high degree of initiative and enjoyment of working in a dynamic environment
- Proper German and English skills, as well as safe handling of MS Office
- Do you bring any amount of creativity with you, convince with analytical talent and appreciate independent work as well as good teamwork? Then you are a real Kärcher-type!
Our special Kärcher offer for you – your benefits at a glance
- Your optimal start in the Kärcher world: Our onboarding events give you the best conditions to be able to integrate quickly into the team
- You have the choice: A fair remuneration for your services is a matter of course for us. In addition, you can choose between travel or rental cost subsidies
- Networking made easy: with interesting sports and leisure activities, regular traineeship tables and lunch together with colleagues
If interested, please apply here.