What we are look for
Currently enrolled as a full-time student at an accredited U.S. college or university.
- Pursuing a degree in STEM and Finance related fields.
- U.S. citizen or legal right to work in the U.S.
- Demonstrates an ability to learn quickly and independently.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) preferred
- Demonstrated problem solving skills required.
Johnson Controls is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information, please view EEO is the Law. If you are an individual with a disability and you require an accommodation during the application process, please visit www.johnsoncontrols.com/tomorrowneedsyou.
If interested, please apply here.