As a promotional institution, the Investitionsbank supports the state of Brandenburg and other public agencies in fulfilling their tasks. The core business of ILB is the promotion of public and private investment projects in the areas of economy, labor, infrastructure and housing. We are an attractive employer and see ourselves as a career promoter in Brandenburg. With over 600 employees, we are among the top 30 public employers in Brandenburg and offer secure and modern jobs in the heart of Potsdam.
With us, the development bank of the state of Brandenburg, you can experience the investment business of a company as part of your studies, you will get to know exciting projects and gain valuable work experience.
We are looking for you to actively support our team for the area of venture capital / founding (venture capital business) from 1 June 2018.The internship duration is for at least 3 months full-time.
During Internship Support Investment Managers By Processing And Reviewing Investment Requests And Gaining Insight Into Following Areas Of Activity
- extensive market and industry research
- Evaluation of business and financial plans
- Analysis of submitted budget figures, annual financial statements and business evaluations
- Participation in the creation of company presentations
- Bachelor or Master studies with an economics orientation, ideally with a focus on accounting / controlling, financing or start-up and innovation management, as well as completion of the first stage of study
- Safe handling of the current MS Office programs
- good written and spoken English knowledge
- Teamwork, loyalty and dedication
- Interest in venture capital financing
We look forward to receiving your applicationWe offer you the opportunity to gain hands-on experience in an exciting and diverse business, flexible working hours and excellent public transport links. The internship will be remunerated.Severely disabled applicants will be given preferential treatment if they are of the same suitability.
If interested, please apply here.