The Investments Intern takes responsibility for sourcing high-quality investment opportunities and assisting with IQT’s (Linkedin, Crunchbase) diligence and outreach processes. The ideal candidate brings unmatched enthusiasm for: i) contributing to IQT’s mission and ii) working with technology focused startups.
Interest in working on a high impact project and supporting the IQT investment team with the following:Deal Sourcing & Relationship Management
- Begin to develop a network of relationships relevant to specific technology sectors in order to assist IQT in generating deal flow.
- Obtain and maintain broad awareness of venture industry and technology market trends, challenges, and opportunities.
- Help support the activities of legal, finance, technology and administrative resources towards high quality deal preparation and timely execution.
- Support other Investment Team Members in transaction diligence, related document preparation, and deal execution activities.
- Assist with market surveys and/or global market analysis projects for targeted solution and market sectors.
Portfolio Company Strategy & Support
- Assist investment team members in work related to the execution of IQT work programs.
- Enthusiasm for the IQT mission.
- Passion for the venture capital industry and a desire to become proficient as an investor.
- Superior critical thinking, interpersonal, and written/verbal communication skills.
- Highly motivated self-starter, able to work in an unstructured environment.
- Demonstrable experience working on a project with significant strategic impact in entrepreneurial, operating, strategic, and/or finance roles.
- Candidates currently enrolled in an MBA or other relevant graduate degree program preferred, with strong academic performance.
If interested, please apply here.