We are looking for a local Associate for an global venture capital and advisory work – with special focus on Eastern Europe and Russian markets, but not exclusively so! We focus on early-stage investment, helping smart people build great companies … and also work with Funds, Corporates, Family Offices, even regional and federal Governments. Investment and portfolio management comes at the very end … what we do to prepare is the most exciting (and often difficult) work: Develop curriculum and execute educational programs, lots of advisory services, organizing visits, massive connection-making and business development. Besides defensible tech, unique insights, and billion+ dollar TAMs, we ultimately invest in great people who we are excited to work with.
- Language skills are a huge plus (especially Russian, Polish, Ukrainian, or languages from Balkan or Baltic countries).
- Source, analyze and support startups from around the world (and locally).
- Attend relevant conferences and networking events. Candidate should have a strong knowledge (or willing to deeply explore) the local startup ecosystem.
- Help develop financial models and operations
- Industry research, competitive analysis – form viewpoints on the market.
- Help craft communication and business development materials for startups. This includes developing and refining presentations, data gathering and synthesis, and constructing professional presentation materials. It almost often includes deeply understanding product.
- Constantly create and update operations processes and infrastructure to help startups launch, grow and scale (as well as ourselves).
- The role could include some travel and participation in industry events where you are capable of representing Innov8 Global and helping build I8GA’s network of collaborators and partners.
- Ability to self-manage, often helping establish team rules, assist in hiring, team formation and daily team management; regular local team meetings; regular global team conference calls; help build and support a lively and attentive corporate culture
If interested, please apply here.