Pacesetting. Passionate. Together. Since 1899, HELLA, one of the leading automotive suppliers worldwide, has shaped the industry with innovative lighting systems and vehicle electronics. In addition, the company is one of the most important partners of the aftermarket and independent workshops. What motivates us: Shaping the mobility of tomorrow and fostering the central market trends such as autonomous driving, efficiency and electrification, connectivity and digitization as well as individualization. Every day, 39,000 employees worldwide are committed to this with passion, know-how and innovative strength.
Hella is an international employer that values innovation and entrepreneurial spirit. We are a privately owned company with 40,000 employees working at 75 locations worldwide. We develop and manufacture components and systems for lighting and electronics for the automotive industry. In addition, Hella is also one of the world’s largest providers of automotive aftermarket parts and accessories. With a consolidated turnover of 8.5 billion dollars, the Hella Group is ranked in the top 35 automotive suppliers in the world. In order to ensure our stability and continued success, we systematically focus on developing our employees and providing purposeful career advancement opportunities. At Hella you will become part of a challenging, yet rewarding environment within an organization of enthusiastic and committed team members, interested in the world of technology. Join our team today and be a part of our success story!
Helping to identify automotive related technologies and new business models that will infulance the future of the automobile industry. Working with top-tier Silicon Valley start-ups and Venture Capital companies to develop the next generation of these world-changing technologies and business models. Will also be working with both internal and external customers and must be able to communicate efficiently and effectively with both.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support venture team in sourcing top tier companies
- Internet based research
- Attend networking events
- Conduct industry research and prepare reports
- Conduct startup analysis of potential investment targets
- Support venture team with financial modeling
- Analysis of market sizes and trends
- Support due diligence data collection and evaluation
- Support setting up pitches between startup and venture team
- Support preparing investment memorandums and power point presentations
- Have a curiosity for latest mobility trends including autonomous vehicles, electricifcation, connected cars, alternative mobility business models, etc.
- EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
- Bachelors Degree in Business, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related subject area
- MBA candidates welcome (top-school preferred)
- Must have minimum of 1 year of work experience in Investment Banking, Venture Capital or worked for a Startup
- ADDITIONAL MUST HAVES:
- Strong team player, independent, organized and able to work in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Can-Do mentality, pick up tasks as they arise (occasionally also outside of job description)
- Stong communication skills (English) – written, speaking, presentation
- Strong Power Point and financial modeling skills
If interested, please apply here.