Founders drive incredible opportunity in the world, and we are their greatest advocates. That’s because our team has built multi-billion dollar technology businesses from scratch and has thrived through all the twists and turns of entrepreneurship along with it. Over the past two decades, we have backed over five hundred entrepreneurs worldwide. Facebook, LinkedIn, Slack, Eventbrite, Canva, Away Travel, HomeAway, Zalando, Revolut, Funding Circle, Lazada, Traveloka, Trivago, Jumia, HelloFresh and Delivery Hero represent a few of our global successes. Global Founders Capital invests out of seventeen offices worldwide. https://www.globalfounders.vc.
Global Founders Capital is currently looking for an intern to support the early-stage investment team in Berlin starting February 2020 or later for a minimum of 10 weeks.
- A fast-paced working environment in one of the fastest-acting VCs globally
- Flat hierarchies with space for your own ideas in a dynamic, dedicated and motivating environment
- Opportunity to gain incredible insights into the global startup ecosystem and VC world
- Searching for and proposing new investment targets
- Performing industry landscape evaluations
- Conducting market sizing and competitor research
- Building financial models to stress test unit economics
- Participating in meetings with founders
- Conducting analysis of company materials
- You are studying for or have an outstanding degree from a top university
- You have a proven track record of personal, academic and professional achievements
- You have previous work experience from a start-up, top-tier consulting firm, investment bank or venture capital fund
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset with a keen interest in start-ups and technology displayed through deep knowledge and, if applicable, previous start-up work experience
- You can effectively work in an independent, structured and goal-oriented manner
- You have a high degree of comfort with analytics, numbers and the capability to draw decisions based on both intuition and data
- You are team-oriented and ambitious
We would be happy to receive your application in English.
We look forward to your application!
If interested, please apply here.