Creathor Ventures is a venture capital firm headquartered in Bad Homburg. The company invests in young European startups, particularly in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Industry 4.0, Digital Health and Life Sciences. Creathor currently manages € 230 million. From its locations in Bad Homburg and Zurich, the Creathor team actively supports more than 30 companies in building and growing companies as well as in internationalization.
The focus of your challenging and complex field of work is supporting investment managers in building and managing the portfolio of start-up companies in the areas of Artificial Intelligence, Industry 4.0 and Digital Health. This includes:
- the evaluation of business and financial plans
- Assistance in the due diligence of potential investments
- the execution of extensive market and competition research
- preparing and participating in pitch, expert discussions, advisory board meetings and decision-making bodies of the Fund
- the analysis of the submitted budget figures, annual financial statements as well as the economic evaluations of our portfolio companies
You are a student of a technical or scientific degree program and have a great interest in startups and venture capital. Ideally, you have already gained initial practical experience in these areas. In addition, you bring the following qualifications:
- Enthusiasm and enjoyment of work in a dynamic and creative environment
- Fast comprehension, reliability and careful, conscientious and independent working methods
- Advanced knowledge in the use of database management systems (eg PostgreSQL) and at least one programming language (eg Python)
- Safe handling of the current MS Office programs
- Business fluent German and English spoken and written
We are looking forward to your application
We offer you the opportunity to gain practical experience in an exciting and versatile venture capital firm. The internship duration is for at least 3 months in full time at the Bad Homburg location. The internship will be remunerated.