We are looking for a dynamic, creative and pragmatic intern (m / w) with initiative, flexibility and hands-on mentality.
We offer an extremely attractive activity in a rarely found environment. coparion (LinkedIn, Crunchbase) is a venture capital fund for young German technology companies. With a fund volume of € 225 million, we are one of the largest venture capital funds in Germany. We invest in companies with an innovative business model and above-average growth potential. Our focus is on the startup and young growth phases.
We offer the chance to get a unique insight into the German startup scene and the way a venture capital investor works. In an experienced and dynamic team we find a varied working environment in a pleasant atmosphere. We offer internships at the headquarters of coparion in Cologne.
Direct involvement in the investment process:
- Preparation of market analyzes and initial evaluation of business plans
- Collaboration with the Investment Managers: from the comprehensive analysis of startups through discussions with founders and co-investors to the implementation of financing (“closing”)
- At least four completed semesters of study in economics and excellent grades at a leading university / business school
- Relevant experience, preferably in a startup or in the areas of venture capital, private equity and management consulting
- Knowledge of internal and external accounting
- Ideally, a strong understanding of the German startup scene
- Careful, responsible and independent way of working, quick comprehension and communication skills, team spirit and professional appearance
- Very good Microsoft Office skills (especially Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- German and English (fluent in spoken and written)
- Availability of at least 4 months
- Above all, enthusiasm for participating in the construction of coparion
If interested, please apply here.