COOPERATIVA is a group of entrepreneurs with experience as Founder, Business Angel, Venture Capital Manager and Limited Partner. COOPERATIVA covers 360 ° of the venture capital lifecycle: We invest directly and indirectly in startups, support founders in financing and exits, offer venture-specific family office services for well-known business angels, and co-organize venture capital funds leading industry experts.
The complex tasks at COOPERATIVA include:
- participation in the preparation of financial reports and appraisals on existing investments and the deal flow, eg with regard to market potential, product quality, development opportunities, financing horizon and exit potential
- Analysis of business models from the digital sector
- the operational support of start-ups and financing vehicles
- participation in financing, fund, reorganization, M & A and exit concepts
- active consulting support in the structuring of financing rounds
Ideal applicants bring:
- completed university studies with a focus on economics / entrepreneurship / corporate finance or a completed vocational training in the field of finance, also like own founding experience
- first practical experience in the area of financial management / venture capital / entrepreneurship / digital industry / consulting
- Experience in the market of digital media
- Experience in dealing with customer contacts / networking
- very good language skills in English and German in spoken and written
- very good MS Office knowledge
The breadth of our activities enables us to provide a 360-degree view of all aspects of the startup and venture capital lifecycle, as well as flat hierarchies and excellent development opportunities.
You are welcome to address your cover letter to Nikolas Samios.