Speedinvest is a leading European Venture Capital Fund investing in early-stage technology Start-Ups. Speedinvest currently has €230M under management and focuses on the following industries: Fintech, Marketplaces, Deep Tech and Industrial Tech. While on the one hand providing financial investments, Speedinvest also actively uses its expertise, years of experience, international network and hands-on approach to support its portfolio companies with their growth. Speedinvest has offices in Vienna, London, Berlin, Munich and San Francisco. Be part of our international team of motivated, talented and result-oriented colleagues, who share a passion for making an impact and being a true partner to Start-Ups.
- Learn the basics of the venture capital business
- Be part of our investment team, directly working with the Chief Investment Officer
- Analyze and track Start-Ups potentially relevant for our investment focus
- Monitor existing portfolio Start-Ups and provide operational support to them
- Conduct market research as needed
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree (or currently enrolled as a student)
- Excellent academic track record at a top tier University
- First relevant work experience or internship (experience at a Start-Up or VC is a plus)
- Interest in the latest technological developments and working with Start-Ups
- Fluent in English (German is not a must)
- The chance to gain insights and work experience in a VC Fund
- Close collaboration with the CIO who will act as your mentor
- Support for continuous learning
- Full-time position for min. 6 months
- Salary: EUR 1.350 gross/month
If you want to work with Start-Ups and are passionate about making an impact, we look forward to receiving your application: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Speedinvest believes in equal opportunities for everyone and encourages diversity. We process all applications without regard to gender, nationality, race, color, religion, age, disability status, sexual orientation or marital status.
If interested, please apply here.