By joining us, you will have the opportunity to accompany the investment team throughout the entire process, from sourcing to the processing of investment files.
● Attend sourcing of start-ups via media monitoring and participation in events related to the start-up ecosystem (conference, Demo Days of incubators / accelerators, etc.).
● Assist the investment team in the pre-qualification of the files received.
● Participate in due diligence on files in the investment process (market analysis, competition, BP etc.).
● Contribute to the monitoring (especially commercial) of the participations.
● Contribute to the creation of dealflow optimization tools (structuring the database).
● Participate in the fund’s communications actions.
The job has many challenges
● Breega is a generalist fund, you will have the opportunity to work in various sectors (fintech, insurtech, AI, marketplaces, adtech, etc.) in France and abroad and will develop expertise on each of its topics.
● You will have to accompany the investment team on the instruction of subjects at different stages (pre-qualification, due diligence, post-investment follow-up).
● Degree in business school / engineer.
● Minimum 2nd year of school.
● Bilingual French and English, and fluent in other languages welcome.
● Experience in a desired analyst position.
● Entrepreneurial experience / in the start-up ecosystem is a plus.
● Rigor and autonomy.
● Strong analytical capabilities.
● Curiosity and strong interest in tech and / or start-up ecosystem.
● 6 month internship, based in Paris.
● Compensation based on experience.
If interested, please apply here.