We manage mutual funds and special funds for major institutional investors. The corresponding bond and equity portfolios are managed using different methods through close collaboration between specialized teams in the areas of economic analysis, quantitative models, credit analysis, technology investments and investment management.
Its technology expertise is embodied by its own analysts and portfolio managers as well as the BANTLEON Technology Council (BTC). The BTC includes leading scientists from various technological disciplines. Our investment vehicles in this area include the investment company GERMAN TECHNOLOGY AG, the mutual fund BANTLEON SELECT GLOBAL TECHNOLOGY and the institutional investment fund BANTLEON TECHNOLOGY.
Learn more at http://www.bantleon.com
You want to help shape and “really” contribute?
The BANTLEON GROUP in Munich specializes in active equity and investment management. To support our young, dynamic team in the field of technology investments, we are looking for an ambitious oneWorking students in the field of technology investments (m / w)
Your area of responsibility:
- Identification of innovative technology companies
- Assistance in the detailed analysis and evaluation of potentialInvestment goals as well as the execution of due diligence
- Ongoing processing of decision-relevant information, variousResearch activities as well as creation and maintenance of databases
- Creation and audit of financial models
- General administrative tasks
- Began Master’s Degree in Economics,Industrial engineering / computer science or in a comparableDegree program with corresponding emphases
- Great interest in capital markets (especially stocks) and curiosityon future technologies
- Ideally, first experience in equity research, asset management,Investment Banking, Private Equity or Venture Capital
- Strong analytical skills with »Courage to your own opinion«
- Safe handling of MS Office; first experience in the field of financialModeling desirable
- Enjoy working in a small team
- Close cooperation with experienced investment managers from the very beginning, extensive training and intensive support
- A collegial corporate culture with continuous development opportunities, flat hierarchies and short decision-making paths
- We are interested in a long-term cooperation with the possibility of a subsequent permanent employment after finishing your studies
- Flexible working hours of maximum 20 hours per week with an attractive, above-average remuneration
If interested, please apply here.