ATPAC Ventures is an early-stage Palo Alto based venture capital firm investing emerging technologies. We focus on investing in visionary entrepreneurs who are on a mission to solve the world’s biggest problems and aim to transform global industries. We focus on Seed and Series A investments in digital data-driven health, mobility and intelligent enterprise. The fund is solely backed by one of the world’s leading institutional investors.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
ATPAC Ventures is looking to hire a part-time or full-time investment associate intern to join us in Palo Alto. This is a unique opportunity to join a small, high performance experienced founding team and gain tremendous experience and responsibility with a venture firm.
This role will involve proactively identifying early stage investment opportunities, meeting and qualifying startups, conducting due diligence and deal analysis, including financial modeling, competitive analysis, and conducting market research. As an associate, you’ll also play a key role in a wide range of activities, such as: researching and forming investment theses, managing and reporting on the active pipeline, representing ATPAC at various industry events and within the startup ecosystem, and supporting our general operations. The ideal candidate would be self-starters with a passion for technology, entrepreneurship and emerging technologies.
- 3-5 years of experience in an operational role at a technology company in the Bay Area, venture capital, top-tier investment bank or consulting firm
- Self-starter, with the ability to work hard and get things done
- Intellectual curiosity and a need to dig into new material
- Established industry network and strong relationship-building skills
- Strong oral and written skills, an ability to connect with founders
- Passion for emerging technologies
- Technical background a bonus, but not necessary
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA strongly preferred
If you’re interested in applying for the role and eager to help build a great next generation venture firm, please submit to email@example.com your resume and a sample proposal on a particular emerging technology area you think would be an area for investments.
We require a current US work authorization, but are happy to work with candidates on OPT program after Master’s degree and can sponsor the right candidate for a long-term work visa.