Applied Materials, Inc. is the global leader in materials engineering solutions used to produce virtually every new chip and advanced display in the world. Our expertise in modifying materials at atomic levels and on an industrial scale enables customers to transform possibilities into reality. At Applied Materials, our innovations make possible the technology shaping the future.
Applied Ventures is the venture capital arm of Applied Materials which invests in early-stage technology companies that promise to deliver high growth and exceptional returns. Our charter is to profitably invest in companies that provide a window on technologies that advance or complement Applied Materials’ core expertise. Our investments help develop technologies and markets that provide natural extensions to Applied Materials’ core business and stimulate the growth of applications for semiconductor technologies and advanced displays and growth into adjacent areas like life sciences, AI/Robotics, advanced manufacturing, energy technologies, and advanced materials.
Applied Ventures is seeking summer intern(s) based in Santa Clara, CA.
Selection Will Focus On Ability To Support These Responsibilities
- Early lead discovery and pre-screening.
- Perform financial analysis of identified venture opportunities including: Capitalization Tables, Cash Flow, revenue projections.
- Initiate Market and Competitive Analysis.
- Review & Understand Term Sheets, MOU.
- Prepare high quality presentation materials for investment analysis and executive meetings.
- Student must be currently enrolled in an MBA program.
- BS, MS, or PhD in a Science, Engineering, or Technology discipline is preferred
- Experience in venture capital, management consulting, or technology strategy preferred
- Strong presentation skills and ability to support
If interested, please apply here.